FAMILY DAYS Presented KROGER
Ford Arts, Beats & Eats invites you to the 5th Annual Family Days presented by Kroger and the Autism Alliance of Michigan on Saturday, September 2nd, Sunday, September 3rd and Monday, September 4th.
Check in begins at 9:30am at the Sherman and Lafayette Parking Structure. Event entrance for free ends at 12pm.
Enjoy the following fun at the festival:
- Free admission for up to 5 family members on either of the above days
- Free parking at Sherman and Lafayette Parking Structure
- Free carnival rides, open an hour before the festival opens at 10am
- Free bottle of Aquafina water upon entering the festival from 10am-12pm
- Free lunch for the first 550 registrants per day.
Please Note: One sign-up per family. You must have a family member on the ASD spectrum to be eligible for this program. At Arts, Beats & Eats discretion, rights to the program can be forfeited if this policy is violated.
registration for 2017 will be up soon!
Thanks to our Sponsors: