Ford is proud to be the title sponsor again at the 2016 Ford Arts Beats & Eats!
Stop by the many interactive Ford display areas throughout the festival to check out the latest Ford vehicles and technology and test-drive an all-new Ford vehicle. The attractions offer skill competitions, technology demonstrations and the opportunity to win exciting prizes, including a new Ford vehicle of your choice up to $30,000. Each adult that registers will automatically receive an email exclusive offer of $750 Bonus Cash towards ANY new Ford vehicle lease or purchase!
(rules and restrictions apply for vehicle sweepstakes and Bonus Cash offers.)
- Take a Test Drive in a New Ford Vehicle – Stop by 4th and Lafayette streets to take a spin in any one of the new Ford vehicles. Experience a smooth ride, while learning about cool new Ford technology.
- Ford Experience Tour – Stand in front of a green screen on 6th and Center Streets to get a picture with the Arts, Beats and Eats branded postcard to take home. Patrons can also take a look at the new Sync 3 technology offered in Ford vehicles at this interactive display.
- Great Lakes EcoBoost Tour Display – Push the life-size fuel pump button to activate the slot machine instant win. If three matching Ford EcoBoost vehicles line up, patrons will win a cash jackpot.
- Ford on Fourth – On 4th Street off Washington Avenue, contestants can win prizes by playing the F-150 Key Fob Activity, by spinning the EcoBoost Wheel and experiencing the new SYNC 3Demonstrations.
- Ford Oval Count Challenges – Patrons can test their estimation skills by guessing the quantity of Ford ovals inside the box to win prizes. Located in front of the Ford Alternative Stage on Washington and at 6th & Washington.
And Much More!