GETTING ACTIVE FOR GREAT CAUSES
flagstar bank GLEANERS FOOD DRIVE
Flagstar Bank is offering free admissions to Ford Arts, Beats & Eats to those that support a great cause!
Flagstar Bank is partnering with Ford Arts, Beats and Eats as the official bank sponsor, and hosting the 8th annual Food Drive benefiting Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan. Headquartered in Detroit, Gleaners operates five distribution centers in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston and Monroe counties, which provide food to 510 partner soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters and other agencies. Last year’s festival Food Drive provided nearly 10,000 meals for Gleaners to distribute to local individuals and families.
Bring three non-perishable food items to one of the branches listed below from August 20th - August 31st for your free admission ticket to Ford Arts, Beats & Eats. Tickets are first come first serve so don't miss out!
- Troy (16 Mile and Coolidge) 2050 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084
- Troy (Flagstar Bank Headquarters) 5151 Corporate Drive, Troy, MI 48098
- Berkley (12 Mile and Woodward) 28653 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072
- Bloomfield (Long Lake and Telegraph) 3915 Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Beverly Hills (13 Mile and Southfield Road) 17430 W 13 Mile Rd, Franklin, MI 48025
- Madison Heights (13 Mile and Dequindre) 31049 Dequindre Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071
KROGER ZERO HUNGER ZERO WASTE PROGRAM
Kroger will debut its Zero Hunger Zero Waste Program to fight hunger and reduce food waste as a new feature at this year’s Ford Arts, Beats & Eats festival. The program will feature a collaboration with Forgotten Harvest, The Royal Oak Restaurant Association and participating Arts, Beats & Eats restaurants. More than 75 restaurants have made a commitment to the program, which will include a minimum of two large pans of food for local organizations that provide food to those in need. Nonprofits that are slated to receive the food donations include Capuchin Soup Kitchen, Detroit Rescue Mission, and Detroit Boxing Club. Each night, Arts Beats & Eats festival team members, along with additional staff and volunteers from Forgotten Harvest, will pick up donations from throughout the festival and deliver them to a Forgotten Harvest refrigerated truck